Askew Industrial Corporation
Cage Code: 5A195 | Duns#: 028452035
Founded in 1957 Askew Industrial stocks the largest ship-yard-specific inventory of nuts, bolts, studs, screws and washers in multiple locations strategically located throughout the country. We are especially proud to have a very large inventory of domestic and DFAR materials. All our materials meet US Navy specifications.
- Nuts, Bolts, Studs, Screws & Washers
- Full Lot Traceability
- In-house Quality Control Inspection Laboratories
- Custom Packaging per Contract Specifications
- Vendor Managed Inventory VMI
Certified to All Navy Specifications
Specials & Standards Off-the-Shelf:
- Commercial Products
- K500 Monel
- 405 Monel
- 400 Monel
- 625 Inconel
- 718 Inconel
- 304-316-347 Stainless Steel
- Grade 2, 5 and 8
- Grade B7, 7, 4, B8, B8M, BM, B16
Government Business POC: Eric Wallerstein
Phone: 866-767-7171 x 7840 | Fax: 323-843-9504
Address: 13071 Arctic Circle, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Work Area: Global
- Over 100 years of marine & shipyard industry experience
- Certified To All Navy Specifications
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Marine Applications (Military/Commercial)
- Same-day Shipping
- Fastest Quote turnaround time in the Industry
- Service – Strive to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Quality – Meet or exceed the quality requirements of our customers.
- Value – Provide best overall value to our customers.
- Integrity – Uphold integrity in all of our dealings with each other, with our customers, suppliers and other entities with which we interact.
- Respect – Treat every single member of the Askew team with respect.
- Professionalism – Maintain professionalism in all our dealings.
NAICS & PSC CODES
423710 Hardware Merchant Wholesalers
5310 Nuts & Washers